Foris Surgical Group remains committed to the safety and wellness of our community and our teammates. Our organization has been closely monitoring state restrictions to determine the safest date to reopen our doors to provide elective surgery to our patients.
We have learned:
• Governor Hogan has loosened some of the state’s restrictions on elective procedures.
Given this encouraging development, we are pleased to begin offering limited services. We are taking every precaution to make sure we do this safely. To provide the care our patients need as safely as possible will require both staff and patients to do their part. While these efforts do not eliminate the risk of COVID-19 transmission, we are striving to do everything possible to minimize that risk.
What Foris Surgical Group teammates are doing for you:
• Conducting themselves with recommended hand hygiene technique.
• Following personal protective equipment protocols.
• Refraining from coming to work with COVID-19-like symptoms.
• Maintaining social distancing while outside of work.
• Maintaining a sanitary clinical environment at all times.
• Waiting areas will be limited to no more than 2 patients at a time. At this time, we ask that patients not bring guests to their visit.
• Seating arrangements will allow for 6’ of distance or more between patients and visitors at all times.
What we are asking our patients to do for each other:
• Wash your hands before entering the office and after using the restroom.
• Do not congregate at the front desk or in the waiting room.
• Follow all instructions posted on signage within our office- these precautions are in place to keep us all safe.
• Wear a mask throughout the duration of your visit.
• Refrain from coming to your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms. You will be screened prior to being seen and your appointment may be rescheduled if necessary.
• Maintain social distancing measures put forth by your local, state and federal authorities.
Rest assured, we are taking a conscientious and careful approach that has been informed by national guidelines to minimize COVID-19-related risks to patients and our team. We are proceeding cautiously and will not hesitate to adapt to enhance quality or safety. Our goal is to help our patients while remaining vigilant and prepared to handle whatever the future may bring.
We look forward to caring for you and getting through this together!