Foris Surgical Group COVID-19 Continued Commitment to Care
Foris Surgical Group remains committed to the safety and wellness of our community and our teammates. Our organization continues to closely monitoring data and projection models from local, state, and federal authorities to determine the safest procedures to care for our patients.
What Foris Surgical Group teammates are doing for you:
• Conducting themselves with the recommended hand hygiene technique.
• Following personal protective equipment protocols.
• Refraining from coming to work with COVID-19-like symptoms.
• Maintaining social distancing while outside of work.
• Maintaining a sanitary clinical environment at all times.
• Keeping waiting areas limited to no more than 2 patients at a time and not allowing guests to accompany the patient into the office.
• Seating arrangements that will allow for 6’ of distance between patients at all times.
What we are asking our patients to do:
• Wash your hands before entering the office and after using the restroom.
• Use hand sanitizer when entering the office.
• Do not congregate at the front desk or in the waiting room.
• Complete all necessary paperwork before coming to the office.
• Follow all instructions posted on signage within our office- these precautions are in place to keep us all safe.
• Wear personal protective equipment (a face mask) throughout the duration of your visit. The mask must cover the face from the top of the nose to under the chin. Cloth masks or medical masks are acceptable; however, bandanas do not provide adequate protection and should not be wore into the office.
• Refrain from coming to your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms or have recently traveled to a high risk area.
• Maintain social distancing measures put forth by your local, state and federal authorities.
Rest assured, we are taking a conscientious and careful approach that has been informed by national guidelines to minimize COVID-19-related risks to patients and our team. We are proceeding cautiously and will not hesitate to adapt to enhance quality or safety. Our goal is to help our patients while remaining vigilant and prepared to handle whatever the future may bring.
We look forward to caring for you and getting through this together!